My Favourite Life

March 15, 2007

Soixante-neuf

Sixty-nine is fine—at least on paper. I always thought it sounded nice, but until I met my current wife, it was nothing to write home about. I was thinking this morning how nice it would be to just lube up and work my cock into her ass, but that wouldn’t be likely to happen. Anyway, as my mind was wondering, I was thinking about my interest in anal sex. My wife tells me I am obsessed with it, but I don’t think so. It is more a probability game.

Given her druthers (whatever druthers are), I feel our sex life would consist of me fucking 90% of the time and getting head the other 10% of the time—to work in anal sex, it might take 1%, leaving 9% for oral. In reality, the breakdown is more along these lines: 60% fucking, 25% oral, 12% anal, and 3% for the occasional handjob. The reason oral an anal are higher, is that I need to actively pursue these activities. She may request one of these once in a blue moon, and she gets in an oral mood pretty well on her own, so it looks like I am obsessed with anal when in fact I know I don’t have to push vaginal entry. That’s her fall back, so even if I ask for oral or anal, many times she’ll say, “Just fuck me.” Of course, as you can see from the numbers, she agrees often enough—well, perhaps not often enough.

So, what about 69? Obviously that is mutual oral. Prior to my wife, I was interested in the prospects of 69, but it never quite worked out right due to timing issues, size imparities, or whatever. It just didn’t seem to work out. Despite this, I still tried time and again. Once I tried with my wife when we first met, it was perfect textbook sixty-nine. Everything fell exactly into place. We even came within seconds of each other. It was like nirvana sixty-nine.

Even though it was perfect for me, it wasn’t so for her. Her issue is that it is too difficult for her to concentrate on getting me off and at the same time focusing on getting herself off. I can see that might be a problem, but for me I don’t have any trouble focusing on the both. The difference for me is that usually eating pussy is meditative, but with sixty-nine I do have to concentrate on the sex, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

The upside of sixty-nine is really two-fold: first, as with any oral sex, there is no mess to clean up; second, it is fast—faster than one then the other. We don’t usually do quickies because we both want to get off, and she doesn’t get off just by straight fucking, so this is kind of the next best thing.

One last thing, as with any oral sex, a clean shaven pussy is the best way to go. I feel it is even more important for sixty-nine. Hmmm… I know what I want to do this weekend.

technorati: | | | | | |

4 Comments »

  1. I agree with your wife about 69… too hard to relax for the me to give and receive. I have to be sooo relaxed to cum, so never have in this position.

    In general it is kind of awkward for me, so I don’t enjoy it so much.

    I like your very scientific examination of the distribution of your sexual activities. You could conversely call her “vaginally obsessed”. Women just love to hear stuff like that 😉

    Comment by Miss Tender — March 15, 2007 @ 6:46 pm | Reply

  2. I appreciate your perspective as a women. As I mention, I do understand. Thanks for sharing.

    Comment by myfavouritelife — March 16, 2007 @ 7:55 am | Reply

  3. […] her smooth mons and started nibbling her clit, but she wanted to sit on my face. I suggested a soixante-neuf, but she wasn’t interested. So be it, she was facing the opposite way for a sixty-nine, so I […]

    Pingback by Excellent Weekend « My Favourite Life — June 18, 2007 @ 9:26 am | Reply

  4. […] 9. I like 69. […]

    Pingback by 25 Sexual Things About Me « My Favourite Life — December 17, 2007 @ 9:39 am | Reply


RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: