I have been tagged. I don’t typically respond to these things because it requires too much thought and effort. Even though I don’t frequent that many blogs through this one, I decided to do it anyway.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog…
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself…
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs…
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
NotoriousV tagged me.
7 Random Facts:
- I feel that owning pets is akin to owning slaves, the only difference being that pets have not been granted rights and have no way to speak up for themselves. In the early years of “American” history, the indigenous peoples were considered not to be human and had no rights and could be treated with impunity. I feel pet ownership should be illegal.
- My son was good friends with the sons of Pamela Anderson’s sons through a private school they attended together in Santa Monica. We went to Brandon’s birthday party, and Kid Rock was there.
- I worked with Tommy Lee professionally way before I knew Pam Anderson. He seemed like a very nice guy. I met him again several times at the same school mentioned above.
- I am a teetotaler and have always been so. This has not dampened my desire to date heroin girls and the like.
- I was 18 before I ever masturbated even though I had sex for the first time at 13. I girl I was dating showed me how. I am still not a fan of masturbation, but not for religious or cultural reasons.
- I hate seafood. My motto: If it is from the sea, it is not for me.
- I am a “registered” Conscientious Objector. I am a Buddhist and opposed to violence. In the realm, I feel religion is one of the top three reasons used to excuse the perpetration of violence. Of course, this can be chunked together into the primary reason for violence: power—power over people; state power versus religious power.
Seven people to tag
It may take a while to comment on these blogs. And so it goes…