…and more on the way.
I decided to read chat transcripts this morning from last night. WarDaddy is still pressing for a tryst, but my wife is giving mixed messages. On one hand, she’s saying she wants to meet, but on the other hand she’s saying she hasn’t told me and is looking for the right time, plus she’s telling him he should be spending his time looking for a near-by girlfriend to screw. Well, the weekend is only a few days away. Not that they couldn’t arrange a different weekend, but I am only conveniently away for any extended period once a month.
The way I see it, there are only a limited number of probable outcomes:
1. They call it off or defer meeting.
2. She decides she’ll just sneak a meeting and not tell me (or more likely tell me after the fact).
3. She decides she’ll just sneak a meeting and not tell me (but tell him she did).
4. She’ll ask me and offer payment in trade.
I’m still waiting to see if, when, and how she broaches the subject.